From its pristine private beaches to breathtaking sunsets, Bali is the perfect romantic escape for memorable immersive experiences and exclusive excursions with plenty of opportunities to soak up the sun, pamper your soul, excite your mind, tempt your tastebuds, and celebrate your new life together.
• Private beach lounging and dinner in an intimate secret cave
• Off-road buggy adventure through rural Ubud
• Spiritual journey of awakening with chakra opening from a Balinese shaman and blessing and purification ceremony
• Sunrise trek on an active volcano and tours of ancient water temples
• Whitewater rafting and elephant safari ride
• Luxurious spa package and intimate birds nest dinner
• Traditional Balinese Kecak dance performance
• Stays in a private pool villas at two award-winning luxury spa resorts
Day 1: Arrive in Denpasar
• Meet your escort at the airport for the ride to your hotel
• Check into the Como Uma Ubud luxury resort and enjoy your Garden Pool Villa for 6 nights
• Spend the rest of your day exploring Ubud or book a massage at the COMO Shambhala Retreat inside the resort
Ubud: A Place That Will Forever Live In Your Heart
Ubud is one of those places where a holiday of a few days can easily turn into a stay of weeks, months, or even years. The size of the town's ex-pat community attests to this, and so do the many novels and films that have been set here, creative responses to the seductive nature of this most cultured of all Balinese towns.
This is a place where traditional Balinese culture imbues every waking moment, where colorful offerings adorn the streets, and where the hypnotic strains of gamelan are an ever-present soundtrack to everyday life. It's also somewhere that is relentlessly on-trend – a showcase of sustainable design, mindfulness, culinary inventiveness, and the very best that global tourism has to offer.
Come here for relaxation, for rejuvenation, and to have what may well be the most magical holiday of your life.
Day 2: Off-Road Buggy Adventure through Ubud
• After an early breakfast at the resort, you’ll meet your guide for a drive to Payangan, a small village located close to Ubud.
• On this off-road adventure, you’ll drive yourself in a well-designed open-top buggy over sandy trails through the beautiful landscapes of Bali - endless paddy fields, tropical rainforest, and authentic villages where you’ll connect with the locals who will greet you warmly with broad smiles.
• The evening is open for a romantic sunset walk, relaxing in your private pool, or enjoying fresh, locally sourced meals in one of the hotel’s two world-class restaurants.
When the sun goes down, things heat up in Ubud
Bali may be known for stunning beaches and relaxing days, but when the sun goes down, the energy picks up. Spend your evenings watching a traditional Balinese dance at Ubud Palace, enjoy a cultural evening of art and lecture at Bar Luna, eat and shop your way through the Ubud Night Market, take a walk on the wild side at the Bali Zoo, listen to live music at Laughing Buddha Bar, or watch a movie at Paradiso, the “world’s first organic vegan cinema.”
Day 3: Spiritual Journey of Awakening
• Start the morning with a chakra opening from a Balinese shaman before joining a blessing and purification ceremony at DalemPingit Temple.
• Visit Gunung Kawi Temple located at Tampak Siring village, an archaeological complex carved out of the living rock and dating back to the 11th century, and meditate in one of the nearby caves
• Enjoy fresh cuisine for lunch at a local restaurant in Ubud.
• Spend the afternoon at a yoga and meditation center near Ubud overlooking the rice fields from a beautiful garden with ponds and trees.
• Return to the hotel for an evening of relaxation and leisure.
Day 4: Mt. Batur Sunrise Trekking
• Leave for an early morning trek to witness the sunrise at the summit of Mount Batur, an active volcano with summits overlooking the crystal clear waters of Lake Batur
• After taking in the beauty of the summit, head down to the hot spring of ToyaBungkah village to sample the unique breakfast of hard-boiled eggs and hot tea or coffee, cooked to perfection in the natural heat steaming from the belly of the volcano.
• Relax by the pool of the natural hot spring with the view of the beautiful surroundings before returning to the hotel for an evening on your own.
Day 5: Great Water Temples
• Begin with a visit to Taman Ayun, the Royal Temple of Mengwi and Bali’s most sacred temple.
• Continue to Bedugul, a mountain village on Lake Bratan with stunning botanical gardens and fresh market
• Tour the magnificent Pura Ulun Danu Bratan, a major Hindu Shaivite water temple located on the shores of Lake Bratan.
• After lunch, head to a tropical Kopi Luwak coffee plantation for a taste of the best coffee in the world.
• End the day at Tanah Lot temple, Bali’s most photographed temple set on a small rocky islet
Day 6: Whitewater Rafting at Ayung River and Elephant Safari Ride
• Spend an adventurous morning whitewater rafting along the beautiful jungle-flanked Ayung River.
• After lunch, head to Taro Village to visit the Bali Elephant Safari Park for a gentle ride on a Sumatran elephant through plantations filled with mango, jackfruit, coffee, coconuts, and bamboo and through lush botanical parklands
• End your day with a stop at Tegalalang to see the best example of Balinese terraced rice fields.
• Enjoy a sunset walk along one of Ubud’s stunning beaches or take advantage of the hotel’s room service for a relaxing night in.
Day 7: Afternoon at the Spa and a Private Bird Nest Dinner
• Enjoy a leisurely breakfast before a shopping trip to Ubud Art Market for unique goods identical to Balinese heritage, including souvenirs and handicrafts, artwork, clothing, jewelry.
• Spend the afternoon at the luxurious Mango Tree Spa for a special Mango Tango spa package featuring L’Occitane.
• Enjoy an intimate bird nest dinner at Kupu Kupu Barong, a unique natural setting where you feel like butterflies flying over the Ayung River Valley.
• For your last night in Ubud, hit the Ubud Night Market for traditional Balinese street food and hanging with the locals.
Day 8: Travel to Jimbaran
• After a leisurly morning, check out and head off for your chartered drive to Jimbaran with your guide to begin your 5-day stay at the Belmond Jimbaran Puri.
• The rest of the day is yours to soak in your sunken pool on your private terrace in your own villa or stroll through the resort’s manicured gardens and serene lotus ponds.
• For dinner, take a seat beside a moonlit ocean as chefs cook fresh seafood in aromatic Asian herbs and spices at one of the on-site restaurants.
Jimbaran: Sand, surf, and seafood with a side of charm
Jimbaran is a quintessential seaside town in Bali where you’ll find golden sands that lead to limestone cliffs and calm waters perfect for snorkeling, kayaking, and scuba diving. Jimbaran is a popular surf spot lined with seafood restaurants and backed by tropical forest.
At its northern end, colorful boats sit in front of the lively, open-air Kedonganan fish market. To the southwest are Dreamland Beach and Balangan Beach, known for their strong surf waves.
Day 9: Uluwatu Kecak Dance with Dinner at Bumbu Bali
• Spend the day soaking up the sun, relaxing by the pool, or being pampered at the tranquil Beach Spa.
• On the way to Uluwatu, you’ll pass by the holy Hindu temple of Pura Uluwatu, an exquisite monument perched above the sea.
• Take in an epic Balinese Kecak dance performance at sunset.
• End the day with a Balinese Rijsttafel Dinner at Bumbu Bali Restaurant. Rijsttafel is an elaborate meal consisting of many side dishes served in small portions and accompanied by rice prepared in several ways.
Day 10: Private Beach & Secret Cave Dining
• Enjoy a free morning to do as you please
• Spend the afternoon at Samabe Resort at your own secluded private beach, hidden from the rest of crowds of Bali beaches.
• Your butler will lead the cave where the chef will serve you a stunning five-course dinner while the sound of the waves pamper your ears, and your eyes witness the sun set over the ocean from your hidden cave.
Day 11-14: Four days of sun, sand, and sightseeing
• Time to relax and unwind for four days of wandering Jimbaran at your leisure and spending the remaining days of your honeymoon celebrating your new life together.
• Take advantage of all your resort hotel has to offer - decadent spa treatments at The Beach Spa, picnic lunch under the banyan trees, daydreaming by the lily pond, refreshing drinks by the free-form pool, cooking classes with one of the hotel’s chefs, quiet time in the library, shopping at the boutique, touring nearby Balinese Hindu temples, an Uluwatu sunset cruise, or special Balinese experiences.
• Looking for a little adventure? Try surfing at Suluban Beach or Padang Padang Beach, take a fishing expedition, or try your hand at painting pottery at Jenggala Gallery or designing your own fragrance at L’Atelier Parfums et Creations.
• Want to shop like a local? Watch fishermen unload the day’s catch at Kedonganan Fish Market, explore the Morning Market for fresh tropical fruit, find fresh flowers and organic food at Sereh Gourmet Supermarket, and browse a variety of shops at Samasta Lifestyle Village.
Day 14: Depart Jimbaran
• Enjoy a leisurely breakfast at the hotel
• Spend whatever time you have remaining to take in the sights and sounds of the beautiful resort before departing for the airport to catch your flight home.
"Allow me to add my gratitude and enthusiastic endorsement for execution of every logistical detail flawlessly. The ability to respond to exigencies or unexpected contingencies, and a genuine interest in us as people is what makes your travel coordinator the best I have seen."
“I am writing to thank you for helping to ensure that we had such a wonderful and memorable trip. You couldn’t have looked after us better and I congratulate you on having such an efficient team."
-Morton L, USA
“We are grateful for the very good job rearranging our travels in view of the general strike in Kerala on 26
January. The accommodation and the meals were very good indeed. We had a superb driver, who could not have been more positive and helpful.”
-Andrew & Cath B, UK
Subscribe to receive your tailored weekly newsletter
WE BELIEVE IN SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE AND TRANSFORMATIONAL JOURNEYS. TRAVEL EXPERIENCES STEEPED IN MEANING AND AUTHENTICITY.
That's why we've gone above and beyond to craft this once-in-a-lifetime romantic getaway filled with traditional Balinese culture, ancient sacred temples, breathtaking sunsets, private excursions, and lots of opportunities to relax and enjoy your time together.